The student news site of Wilmington Friends School

The Whittier Miscellany

The Whittier Miscellany

The Whittier Miscellany

Patriotic Parking Lot
Patriotic Parking Lot
Kendall Law, Staff Writer • April 1, 2024
Mast Head
Whittier StaffApril 1, 2024
xr:d:DAF-GJqr3f4:3,j:5423879968535626289,t:24022816
Erewon in the Cafeteria
Sarah Levenson, Staff Writer • April 1, 2024
New Head of School: Suga-Sheed
New Head of School: Suga-Sheed
Mitchell Brenner, Staff Writer • April 1, 2024

Erewon in the Cafeteria

xr%3Ad%3ADAF-GJqr3f4%3A3%2Cj%3A5423879968535626289%2Ct%3A24022816
Avery Martinenza

The Erewhon hype continues to grow! Fan favorites include the Sofia Richie Grange cherry smoothie, Hailey Bieber’s strawberry glaze sundae, sea moss gel, buffalo cauliflower and so much more. $114 on four items? That’s how Erewhon does it. Their products have practically gone viral on TikTok. On Erewhon’s website, it states, “​​Erewhon has been uncompromising in its commitment to provide foods and products that change the lives of our customers. We are more than your local grocery store; we are a community of people who are united in our love for pure products that protect the health of people and our planet.” Our current cafeteria contender, CulinArt, has provided students with delicious options every day for snacks and lunches, but what if we umped the amp a little more? Introducing Erewhon Eats! Where you can find that balance you need in your life. In recent years there has been growing emphasis on providing healthy and nutritional options for school cafeterias to promote and encourage well-being. Erewhon Eats will fulfill this need as there will be new sustainable and organic snacks available at your fingertips. By partnering with Erewhon, we can reach new heights, take our food options to the next level, and become whole, healthy, and more present. With more colors and variety in store, students will begin to venture down and explore what we have to offer. Partnering with Erewhon to create Erewhon Eats will enhance students’ ability to concentrate. The average student would usually have a soft pretzel or a quick chips snack on the go, but with new sushi, hot bars, and nourishing items to hold you over throughout the school day. With new influencers daily, Erhewon Eats will quickly climb to the top of the food chain ladder of all school cafeterias. Time to dig in!