An Open Letter To The Editor

Bryce Young, Staff Writer

Whittier Miscellany (Day 1)
Mr. Scott
An Open Letter To The Editor
Dear Editor,
I wish to air some issues that the student populus is having. The slow wifi is awful. I completely understand that we should not be pointing any fingers but, I have a theory that this is all the Robotics teams fault. There may not be any evidence to support my theory but, think about it. During my free, the movies are so slow and guess where I am? I am outside the Design lab, Robotics headquarters. They do the stuff with the robots and the computers! How does one understand what they are doing? They could very easily hack into the school’s systems and take over the bandwidth. They have standing meetings on Mondays… What are they doing during those meetings? When I asked Macy Volp ‘22, clerk of Robotics, she stated, “We are unable to comment at this time due to our focus on the Robotics competition.”
It’s a conspiracy! If one reads between the lines of what she said, she is confessing to the bandwidth takeover that resulted in the slow wifi. When I brought this evidence to Jenks Whittenburg, Computer Science Teacher and Advisor of the Robotics Team, he said; “I can assure you that no one has done anything about the wifi.”
Whittenburg’s vague answer barely answered my question! Enough is enough! With both people I had spoken to avoiding my questions, I have sent this letter. The hope is that the student population will rise against the corruption within the Robotics Team and return the bandwidth to the correct state! Rise up and take it back! I need to be able to watch movies in my frees again!

Clerk of the Robotics Team,
Bryce Young