The Whittier Miscellany

Congratulations, Class of 2016!

June 3, 2016

Filed under Community

Eli Akerfeldt-Howard University of Delaware Nimalah Baaith-Ducharme University of Delaware Jack Bulk New York University Catharina Clark Stanford University Andrew Conces University of Notre Dame Isaiah Congo Neumann Univer...

Whittier’s Summer Wish List

June 3, 2016

Filed under Community

1.   Get that bod :) 2.   Go to the beach 3.   Hang with some friends 4.   Watch the Olympics 5.   Go to the pool 6.   Tube the Brandywine 7.   Get a job 8.   Build a fort 9.   See a musical 10. See a movie 11. Take ...

Sadie Proud

June 1, 2016

Filed under Editorials

E! News or Election News: How Politics Became Another Gossip Column

Sarah Gooderham, Editor in Chief

May 31, 2016

Filed under Editorials, Showcase, Weekly Update

With the general election less than 6 months away, media outlets are overflowing with the latest news about the shrinking number of candidates. Whether it be news on Trump’s latest outburst or Bernie and Hillary’s latest s...

Journalism is Dead, Or Is It?

Alex del Tufo, Editor in Chief

April 13, 2016

Filed under Community

I consider myself lucky in that I was a kid who, at a young age, discovered what I wanted to be. I went through the typical phases that any child experiences: veterinarian, fashion designer, lawyer, or the person that gets to ...

Is This Article Not Offensive Enough For You?

Nolan Delaney, Freelance Writer

March 4, 2016

Filed under Community

On January 8th, a Muslim female flight attendant attending a Trump rally was wearing a shirt reading, “Salam, I come in peace,” and badges which proudly labeled herself as “Muslim.” She was forced out of this Trump ra...

The student news site of Wilmington Friends School
Community